Day 38: 081212!
- Church/House-blessing at the Bornea’s!
- Ate lots of good food.
- Sat in Kayla’s room (The coldest place in the house) all day just talking, while the kids were in the backyard swimming in the pool.
- Bless dropped me off home .. then she called and we talked-talked on the phone for the first time in years, lol.
- Went on Facebook and answered the 123456789 messages that I “ignored” for months (Not really. I just don’t sign on ever, ha)
- Watched “Tokyo Dogs” with dad.
- Blessie calls again and I tell her to finish the drama she’s watching currently so she could watch the ongoing drama I’m watching right now, “Rich Man Poor Woman”, lol.
- Logged on to Facebook … all night, just catching up with people.
- Went to sleep around 12AM.
Starting Monday, I’ll start taking pictures again, lol. I need to stop being so lazy.
Day 37: 081112!
No joke. I watched “Card Captors Sakura” all day. I just had to finish it because I started it last year and never got to watching the last episode. I had a little OCD there for a sec but it was cute. Asheley came over too and we watched together, lol.
Day 36: 081012!
- Woke up, cleaned, then woke the cousins up.
- Made everyone breakfast.
- Drove out to the Book Exchange.
- Treated the cousins to Chillaberries .. mine was pretty good!
- Drove back to Bless’s so that the cousins could shower.
- Drove back to my house, watched Switch Girl!
- Youth was cancelled ..
- Martina came over. Her, Heidi and I talked over chowmein.
- Blessie came over after work.
- Watched Jet Li’s “Unleashed” .. He was so cute, lol.
- Everyone left and I went to sleep. It was a really interesting day.
Day 35: 080912!
- Woke up, cleaned out my closet.
- Had lunch with the kids.
- Dropped everyone off except Aira and Jeff because they wanted to hang out (THEY’RE SO CUTE)
- Spent hours telling stories/talking in front of Starbucks.
- Ran into people … Martin bought me a Red Passion drink, what a pal.
- Blessie joined us after work which was around 8PM.
- Talked some more .. then grandma calls me to pick her up from work.
- Picked grandma up then dropped the my Ariola siblings home.
- Blessie comes over again .. with the cousins!
- Had an all-nighter with them.
- Ended up crashing on the floor around 3AM. Bless took the whole bed.
Day 34: 080812!
- Blessie wakes me up by scaring me to death. She came over so early in the morning, knocking on my window.
- Watched dramas with her.
- Ate everything in the kitchen.
- Conversed about self-defense and .. something else, hahaha.
- She left around 1 in the morning again.
Basically I spent the whole day with her. Literally. I guess she really does miss me, haha.
Day 33: 080712!
- Impulsive watch: “Ikemen Desu ne” .. I’m 100% more attracted to Ren than Hwang Tae Kyung from “You’re Beautiful”
- Cleaned (I’m remodeling my room)
- Martina, Andre and Bless came over
- There was a random Fire truck parked in front of my window .. turns out there was a “Get-to-know-your-neighbor” event. We weren’t invited I guess, lol.
- Everyone left my house .. but then 30 minuntes later, Bless comes back and knocks on my window
- Conversed with her and my dad until 1 in the morning
Day 32: 080612!
Woke up late since I slept late. Cleaned and accidentally fell asleep for a long time .. woke up then watched/caught up with Naruto for the rest of the day. Doesn’t sound like much but I was in a happy place, lol.
Day 31: 080512!
- Church! .. we temporarily moved in to a new facility .. I feel a little claustrophobic in it
- Went to Denny’s with Pastor David and Pastor Chanel
- Conversed a whole lot
- Went home with a fat headache
- Skipped ISOM for the second time ever
- Took a long nap
- Woke up and watched episodes of “Yasuko to Kenji”
- Finally cut my fingernails
- Watched Naruto .. I seriously miss him. He’s been MIA since the war started, hmph
- Couldn’t sleep so I called Harbs
- Slept around 4AM again
Day 30: 080412!
Randomly found a J-drama of a manga I really like, “Yasuko to Kenji”. It’s pretty cute but most of the actors are far from what I imagined. Or maybe it’s just Tsubaki Jun that was far off, lol. I watched it all day which wasn’t really “all day” since I woke up late. I also cleaned my room, then went to sleep early. Like 10PM.
Day 29: 080312!
- Again, finishing what I started, lol .. better late than never right? Watched & finished “Switch Girl!”
- Prepared for Youth
- Conversed with Jeff and Aira after about a month of them away .. I miss them!
- Had dinner at McDonald’s .. wanted to throw up going home
- Tried going to sleep but ended up laying in bed for 2 hours
- Texted Harbs (He doesn’t sleep in the Summer, lol)
- He called and we talked until 4 in the morning .. latest I’ve ever stayed up and the first real phone call I’ve received in a long while
- Finally went to sleep